Edge Electric Pallet Jack 1500Kg Capacity
Edge Electric Pallet Jack features a 7” lift height designed to have the advantages of both a manual and electric pallet truck making it the perfect equipment for any types of material handling and solves all your problems the best way possible.
It features a short body length combines with its short turning radius around 2” making it the perfect tool for confined spaces, narrows aisles or any material handling scenario that requires mobility in tight and narrow areas it will surely get the job done.
Due to its minimal size and service weight, the Electric Pallet Truck is ideal for material handling tasks done in retail stores, elevators, business centers and can even be used delivering or transporting loads.
All operational buttons of the pallet jack are conveniently located in the tiller making it easy for the user to reach and operate the equipment.
The Fully-Powered Pallet Jack is equipped with a robust steel fork measuring 45.3” long and 21” or 27” wide . The fork’s unique design and size allow you to quickly go in and out from pallets and skids smoothly provides a solid platform with good weight distribution allowing you to carry all sorts of cargo even when running on ramps.
Liftex guarantees that their new and innovative Electric Pallet Jack is made out of high quality parts and components. The wheels are made out of Polyurethane and offers great maneuverability with multi-surfaced capabilities allowing you to use the pallet jack indoors or outdoors. It also has stability casters for added mobility and stability.
- The tiller of the truck with ergonomic design has soft grips for comfortable daily operation.
- Tiller of the truck is supported by the air spring allowing it to return smoothly to its vertical position
- All buttons are big and can be easily reached by operators even while wearing gloves
- Comes with an Integrated PIN code panel with LCD display for smart control and operation
- Speed reduction feature at different angles as well as function of active tiller in its up-right position
- Can be fully operated with the tiller in the vertical position, allowing the operator to work in confined areas such as elevators, trailers and narrow aisles
- The frame of truck is surrounded by stamped steel elements making the truck looking different and also ensuring protection of components
- The forks unique design offers for an easy entrance and exit from pallets. Their full length double sided C-shape reinforcement increases significantly the strength and rigidity of the frame
- The strong steel apron protects the operator’s feet during work and secures the truck’s components from collisions with objects.
- Strong and compact structure of chassis helps to ensure long life-time of the truck, without sacrificing the truck’s wright or putting under question the strength of the frame
- Capable of overcoming ramps up to 4/16% (laden/unladen) making it suitable for work in loading docks and on delivery operations
- The minimized service weight of only 123 kg or 272 lbs makes it ideal to be used for delivery Lorries with tail lifts platforms for goods distributions without sacrificing the transported weight.
- Provides the shortest turning radius with lifted/lowered forks and makes the truck extremely compact and ideal for use in confined spaces
- Comes standard with Polyurethane wheels with stability casters for exceptional maneuverability
- Equipped with a 24V/20Ah maintenance-free Lithium battery with its fast charging and opportunity charging features
- The integrated Battery Management System (BMS) controls all important parameters and performance of lithium battery.
- Smart battery positioning and lock for great fixation and safety
- Socket on battery case for easy battery charging without necessity to take the battery out.
- Fast and opportunity charging during breaks in operations which improves working time.
- Maintenance friendly allowing convenient and fast access to any component of the truck, as all elements are easy to reach requiring no special tools.
- No hoses or pipes used in the hydraulic lifting circuit which significantly improves reliability and reduces the amount of potential problems relate to leakage through connectors or their seals.
- The truck has Curtis controller and CAN-bus technology makes the diagnostic and troubleshooting easier
- Amount of working hours shown at the tiller helps to follow the maintenance schedule
Load Capacity: 1500kgs
Min Fork Height: 85mm
Overall Truck Length: 1578mm
Overall Truck Width: 685mm
Overall Fork Width: 685mm
Fork Dimensions: 53x160x1150mm
Wheel Type: Polyurethane
Travel Speed (unloaded): 5.8 Km/h
Battery: 24v, 80Ah
Brushless AC motor
Emergency stop button
Total Unit Weight: 230kg
Capacity up to 1500 kg and ability to overcome ramps up to 4/16% (loaded/unloaded) makes the truck suitable for work in loading docks and on delivery operations in different conditions.